Service B Benefits
Service B Benefits
At Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, your service visit will feel far from a routine. At Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge you will get the Service B treatment where our highly skilled technicians do what they do best. With comprehensive training under our team’s belts, as well as the use of the latest diagnostic tools and tests, they can help make certain your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is running at optimal performance. When it comes to dedicated vehicle care, our technicians are committed to delivering the best experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge.
Service B intervals include (in 20,000 mile increments):
- 20,000 miles
- 40,000 miles
- 60,000 miles
- 70,000 miles, etc.
For 2009 and newer vehicles, a B Service is recommended, using all OEM / Factory Authorized materials, components and procedures. You will find the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model in your maintenance booklet. We know what it’s like to have to try a little harder and be a little better, so we focus all our energy on making your service experience the best it can be. Call us with questions at (225) 424-2241.
Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge’s Service B includes:
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
- Brake component inspection
- Brake fluid exchange
- Synthetic motor oil replacement
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Fleece Oil Filter Replacement
- Set tire pressures including spare reset tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
- Cabin dust / combination filter replacement
- Reset Maintenance Counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
*Price advertised for Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Diesel and AMG® vehicles may require additional service and/or special procedures. Please contact Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge for details.