Service A Benefits
Service A Benefits
To some, it’s nothing more than a service, but at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, it’s something more – a 10,000-mile check-in we call “Service A”. At Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, our expertly trained technicians not only perform a comprehensive, step-by-step vehicle inspection, but replace certain key parts with Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts. By taking the time to get things right, and using the right parts to get the job done, Service A can help ensure the Mercedes-Benz you drive performs at the same high level you’ve come to expect.
Service A intervals include (in 20,000 mile increments):
- 10,000 miles
- 30,000 miles
- 50,000 miles
- 70,000 miles, etc.
For 2009 and newer vehicles, an A Service is required, using all OEM / Factory Authorized materials, components and procedures. You can find the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model in your maintenance booklet. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, we pride ourselves on our warm and welcoming service department, so give us a call with any questions at (225) 424-2241.
Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge’s Service A includes:
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake component inspection
- Mercedes-Benz synthetic motor oil replacement
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Fleece Oil Filter Replacement
- Reset Maintenance Counter
- Set tire pressures including spare reset tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
Our service team can service your vehicle during your lunch break and have you back at the office in under an hour. Join us and see for yourself what first class service is all about, here at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge.
**Diesel and AMG® vehicles may require additional service and/or special procedures. Please contact Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge for details.