Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the answers to our most common questions!
- Pre-Road Test and Engine Compartment Checks – Oil and fluid inspections that include level control fluid, brake, rear-axle oil, clutch, engine, and transmission, among others.
- System Condition and Engine Component Check – An exam of the engine from engine mounts and V-belts to filters and plugs.
- Electrical Systems and Function Test – Thorough testing of headlights, fuses, radio, front seat-belt presenters, heated seats, and rear-window sunshade.
- Undercarriage / Drive Train – We inspect the brakes, wheels, tires, steering, suspension, and driveshaft.
- Road Test – A firsthand test drive with an eye and ear toward vibration, noise, shift-lock operations, instruments, and more.
- Appearance – A certified pre-owned vehicle is as free of dents, dings, scuffs, and scratches as we can make it.
Check the Vehicle History Often, the best pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles are those with the fewest owners. For example, a single-owner vehicle is often well taken care of, because it was purchased new and the previous owner has incentive to keep it maintained, protecting its warranty and value. Many dealerships, including official Mercedes-Benz dealers, will provide a free vehicle history report that lists the previous owners, and provides information on accidents and other problems.
Have it Professionally Inspected Have a professional Mercedes-Benz dealer do a complete inspection of the vehicle, looking for mechanical problems, safety issues and aesthetic defects. Once you know the vehicle’s true condition, you can make a fair offer.
Consider Certified Pre-Owned Available only at authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships, Certified Pre-Owned models offer performance and features similar to a new vehicle, with a lower cost and a one-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Factory-Backed MBCPO Warranties – A limited warranty that offers one year of coverage with unlimited miles. Extended limited warranties are also available.
CARFAX® History Report – CARFAX History Reports deliver vital information about a pre-owned vehicle through a VIN# check. The reports advise of previous frame/structural damage, accident indicators, odometer readings, service and repair information, total loss accident history, and more.
A Rigorous Vehicle Inspection Process – Each Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle is subjected to a thorough examination to ensure the car is in excellent condition and road-ready.
Roadside Assistance Program – Roadside assistance is just a phone call away, 24/7.
7-day/500-mile Exchange Privilege – If you are not satisfied with your vehicle for any reason, just return it within seven days or 500 miles, and we will exchange it for a different pre-owned certified vehicle of equal value.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist Helps you remain in your lane if you drift.
- Active Blind Spot Assist Helps you stay in your lane if the system identifies a car in the blind spot.
- Cross Traffic Assist Examines the road to help you steer clear of accidents.
- Pedestrian Recognition Systems Warns you of objects ahead, even applying the brakes if necessary.
- Attention Assist – An industryfirst technology designed to prevent problems caused by fatigue.
- Crosswind Stabilization System Counteracts the effects of heavy side winds to keep your ride smooth.
- Advanced lighting technologies Brilliant illumination for maximum safety.
Today’s Mercedes-Benz vehicles offer exclusive breakthroughs that help make accidents less severe if and when they occur. Ground-breaking design ensures automobiles sustain less damage. And safety technology in every car assists in accident prevention. True to its reputation and heritage, the Mercedes-Benz focus zeroes in on engineering ever-evolving safety features–with the sincerest desire that you will never need them.
- Cargo Van
- Crew Van
- Passenger Van
- Cab Chassis
Each model is available in different sizes and payload capabilities. Van length ranges from standard, long, and extra long. Roof height also can be customized with its tallest super High Roof creating an interior standing height of seven feet. Gross vehicle weight is available in three classes:
- 2500 model 8,550 lbs perm GVWR
- 3500 model 9,990 lbs perm GVWR
- 3500 model 11,030 lbs perm GVWR
Choosing the right Sprinter van should be based on your cargo needs, uses, and driving conditions.
- Premium Customer Service: Mercedes-Benz dealerships offer world-class customer service with amenities like comfortable service lounges, free Wi-Fi and available refreshments.
- Certified Technicians: Dealerships feature professional technicians that are certified by Mercedes-Benz and have extensive experience with each model line.
- Extensive Knowledge: At a Mercedes-Benz service center, the technicians work primarily on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, giving them the knowledge and experience necessary to diagnose and repair your vehicle’s problems quickly and efficiently, minimizing your wait and inconvenience.
- Genuine Parts: A Mercedes-Benz service center will repair maintain and repair your vehicle properly, using only genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement parts, protecting its value and its warranty.
- Warranty and Recall Work: A Mercedes-Benz dealership is the only facility authorized to perform warranty or recall work that is certified by the manufacturer.
- Premium Parts and Accessories: Many Mercedes-Benz service centers sell and install premium parts, accessories and upgrades that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz dealerships and not available through third-parties.
- Fundamental Set-Up
- Performance & Dynamics
- Improving Defined Driving Characteristics
- Extensive Testing
The AMG® engineers’ attention to detail results in a high-performance automobile featuring more than 500 original AMG® parts. There is no margin of error, no room for even the smallest behavioral flaws. The Mercedes-Benz AMG® is pure perfection.
- SUVs & Wagons
- Convertibles & Roadsters
The rigorous testing all AMG® go through before they ever make it to the showroom floor ensures you will be getting a car that will bring you driving pleasure for many years to come. If you are looking for a genuine Mercedes-Benz AMG® packed with high-performance technology, look no further than Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge.